Download exhibitor documents
All you need for success at your trade fair. On this page, you will find all of the necessary documents, from trade fair registration to your trade fair appearance at netze:ON. You can promote your trade fair presence in advance using our free logos and templates. We also provide you with a map of how to get there and a floor plan. Just click to download the desired documents and logos.
Your Trade Fair Participation
Conditions of participation and guidelines for download
Please take note of the following General Conditions of Participation for the Leipzig Trade Fair and specifically for MESSENAME, along with other guidelines of our trade fair.
Attention: The following documents are part of your registration and are deemed accepted upon registration.
Documents for Your Trade Fair Participation
Technical Information Sheets for Exhibitors
Download technical information sheets
We have compiled all the necessary technical information sheets to help you plan your trade fair participation. Please refer to the relevant guidelines in your preparations.
Technical Information Sheets
- Data sheet: Motor vehicles (PDF, 129 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Pressure Vessels (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Propane Gas / Liquefied Gas (PDF, 99 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of liquid gas heating devices (radiant heaters) (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet: Presentations involving candles and open flames (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet: Works involving the risk of fire (PDF, 106 kB)
- Data sheet: Pyrotechnical Displays (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Laser Systems (PDF, 133 kB)
- Data sheet: Hygiene regulations (PDF, 121 kB)
- Data Sheet: Preparation of warm meals (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet: Minimum hygiene requirements for non-permanent food service installations (PDF, 113 kB)
- Data sheet: Beverage bar facilities (PDF, 107 kB)
- Data sheet: Water Installation (PDF, 115 kB)
- Data Sheet: Decorative material and artificial plants (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet: Floor drill holes (PDF, 98 kB)
- Data Sheet: Temporary structures (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of mobile elevating work platforms (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet: Rigging (PDF, 315 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of glass in stand construction and design inside trade fair halls (PDF, 610 kB)
Site Plans for Your Trade Fair Appearance
GPS coordinates for your journey
- Entrance to CCL car park: 51°23'56''N / 012°23'54''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 1: 51°23'37''N / 012°24'23''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 2: 51°23'53''N / 012°24'47''E
- Exhibitor entrance south 1: 51°23'39''N / 012°23'52''E
- Exhibitor entrance north 1: 51°23'55''N / 012°24'25''E
This will help get your bearings
The maps of the grounds of the Leipzig Trade Fair make it easy for you to find your way around. Both our general site plan and our site plans for various key areas are available for download.
Arrival and Site Plans
Logos netze:ON and Leipziger Messe
Logos to download
Leipzig Trade Fair logos
Downloading, archiving and any use of the logos and names is only permitted in compliance with the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or alternatively where the user is bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of downloading and archiving as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those specified above – in particular for the identification of goods and services of third parties – is prohibited.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.